- Reduced price
- Body Cords & Accessories
- Coach equipments
- Fencing Bags & Rollbags
- Fencing kit
- Fencing Masks FIE 1600N
- Fencing Plastic Line
- Fencing reel cable and connectors
- Fencing Scoring Equipment
- Fencing Shoes and Socks
- Fencing Wear
- Grips and Accessories
- Mask - accessories
- Tools & Misc
- Gift card
- Horse Riding
- Stop Covid
- Wild Life
Rope Fall Arrester GOBLIN
Fall arrester on semi-static ropes from 10 to 11 mm.
The Goblin fall arrester represents a monumental step forward in safety for workers who rely on fall arrest systems for work at heights.
To be used on semi-static ropes ranging from 10-11 mm. The innovative cam creates perfectly smooth action on the rope whether it is being used to ascend or descend the line.
Performance can be further increased by using the Rope Surfer device. Impact on the rope is reduced to the minimum thanks to the specially designed locking mechanism that lowers the fall arrest force (the force transferred to the body in the event of a fall) by half compared to other devices and locks the rope along a long axis, rather than pinching it aggressively with a toothed cam.
Switching to ascension mode is accomplished with the simple push of a button on the back of the device. Hot forged stainless steel cam and locking components combine with a robust aluminum alloy body for exceptional durability over time.
- EN 12841A/B for use in rope access as a backup device for the safety line or as an ascender for the working line for workers up to 120 kg, it can also be used for rope access rescue up to 200 kg;
- EN 353-2 for use as a fall arrester for workers up to 120 kg, with certified ropes;
- ANSI Z359.1 for use as a fall arrester for workers up to 136 kg / 300 lbs, certified with Lithium 11 mm rope with fixed end loops.
No customer reviews for the moment.