- Reduced price
- Excursion - Tour
- Body Cords & Accessories
- Coach equipments
- Fencing Bags & Rollbags
- Fencing kit
- Fencing Masks FIE 1600N
- Fencing Plastic Line
- Fencing reel cable and connectors
- Fencing Scoring Equipment
- Fencing Shoes and Socks
- Fencing Wear
- Grips and Accessories
- Mask - accessories
- Tools & Misc
- Gift card
- Horse Riding
- Stop Covid
- Wild Life
Snowshoes TREK Special
Snowshoes with removable spatula which allows easy travel over fresh, powder snow. If removed, the crampons and the shaped frame make this an aggressive snowshoe that can deal with slopes offering an unparalleled grip.
Trek is the ideal snowshoe for experts facing excursions over any type of terrain or snow. Thanks to the removable spatula and larger surface area, the Trek model allows easier movement over fresh, powdery snow, with an excellent slide even over deeper snow.
Without its front spatula, Trek becomes a more aggressive model, suited for dealing with slopes and offering a matchless grip thanks to its crampons and the “T”-shaped frame in aluminium.
All Ferrino snowshoes are part of the Baldas line, 100% Made in Italy, and designed and developed at the Turin plant.
- Weight: 2.5 kg per pair
- Larger size: 62x23 cm
- Capacity: 120 kg
- Patented Castor Special binding system with fast front fastening, and size adjustment using a lever on the heel. Top fastening with padded loop and ratchet adjustment.
- Front crampons, with 3-point toe claw
- Crampons on the bottom front surface of the shoe (9x2)
- Heel lift
- Suitable for shoe sizes from 34 to 48
- Materials selected to guarantee the best compromise between hardwearing quality and light weight, maintaining the characteristics of the shoe unchanged, even at low temperatures (-20°C)
- “T”-shaped frame in aluminium
- Snowshoe bag included
- Weight (Kg/g) 2.5 Kg
- Dimensions (cm) 23x62 cm
No customer reviews for the moment.
Rampone altamente innovativo che garantisce sia il massimo delle prestazioni sia la massima polivalenza e personalizzazione: l’attrezzo di riferimento per le cascate di ghiaccio, il misto estremo e l’alpinismo tecnico. Un unico rampone per fare tutto, anche con scarpe predisposte per allacciatura semiautomatica.