- Reduced price
- Body Cords & Accessories
- Fencing Bags & Rollbags
- Fencing kit
- Fencing Masks FIE 1600N
- Fencing Plastic Line
- Fencing reel cable and connectors
- Fencing Scoring Equipment
- Fencing Shoes and Socks
- Fencing Wear
- Grips and Accessories
- Mask - accessories
- Tools & Misc
- Gift card
- Horse Riding
- Stop Covid
- Wild Life
X DREAM - Ice Axe
Hyperlight, perfectly balanced, fully featured tool for technical dry, mixed and ice climbing.
The X-Dream combines two tools in one – a fully optimized tool for technical ice and an aggressive dry tooling machine.
This amazing ice axe not only features three different T rated picks for various terrain, but it also incorporates a patented adjustment system in the ergonomic handle to fine tune the swing and torque even further.
A quick turn of the allen bolt above the grip allows the tool to be switched between Dry and Ice positions by changing the angle of the handle in relation to the angle of the pick.
In the Dry position, the handle kicks upward for a more down and out pull.
The Ice position drops the handle for a more natural swing.
Climbers can further refine the X-Dream with micro-adjustable trigger finger ledges (choose from two inserts – the X-Finger Small or the X-Finger Large – that can be flipped over to adjust the position) and the X-Rest insert which adjusts the overall height of the handle.
All four picks feature the refined beak and tooth configuration CASSIN tools are known for.
They are designed to provide solid sticks with minimal penetration making them the perfect choice for brittle ice and technical mixed terrain.
The Ice pick brings the tip 6 mm closer to the handle for performance similar to the popular X-All Mountain tool. It also features a small hammer that adds the perfect amount of head weight for thin and brittle ice.
The Race pick features a sharp beak for grappling with rock.
The Mixed pick is a blend between the two with similar angles to the Ice pick but only a small hammer plate and teeth reaching further down the shaft like the Race pick.
The Total Dry pick is designed for maximum performance on overhanging dry tooling routes and in competitions.
- Hyperlight, perfectly balanced, fully featured tool for technical dry, mixed and ice climbing
- Ergonomic handle with patented adjustment system to change between Dry and Ice angles
- The handle is constructed from extreme cold resistant polymer laid over the hot-forged aluminum alloy spine
- 4 different picks (Mixte supplied as standard, Ice, Race and total Dry can be purchased separately) provide further refinement for different styles of climbing
- Micro-adjustable trigger finger ledges and X-Rest insert adjust the overall height and size of the handle
- X-Trigger pommel attaches to the shaft for a third ledge
- X-Grip 2 included
- Shaft Material: 2.5 mm 7075 Alu
- Pick Material: Chromoly Steel
- Weight: 600g. - 21,2 oz
- Type 2
Type 2: an ice axe for snow, ice, dry-tooling and more technical routes. The ice axe shaft and interchangeable picks with this classification are marked with a circled letter ‘T’.
No customer reviews for the moment.