- Reduced price
- Body Cords & Accessories
- Coach equipments
- Fencing Bags & Rollbags
- Fencing kit
- Fencing Masks FIE 1600N
- Fencing Plastic Line
- Fencing reel cable and connectors
- Fencing Scoring Equipment
- Fencing Shoes and Socks
- Fencing Wear
- Grips and Accessories
- Mask - accessories
- Tools & Misc
- Gift card
- Health & Wellness
- Bags Backpack
- Cleats Hawesholes Fairleads
- Deck fillers
- Individual Protection
- Maintenance & Cleaning
- Nautical Clothing and Leisure
- Nautical Equipment
- Nautical Safety Equipment
- Navigation instruments
- Sailing Equipments
- Sailing Furniture
- Saling dishes, glasses, cutlery
- Search Light & Torchs
- Water sport
- Windlasses & Winches
- Stop Covid
- Wild Life
Set composed by a Harken Access Manual 500 winch, a 10-hole BigRig plate and a stainless steel mobile jaw which allows the system to be mounted on tubular structures with a diameter from 48 to 50 mm (a minimum resistance of 12 kN is required), on the 4D POLE and on the CEVEDALE tripods series.
X DREAM Alpine - Ice Axe
The X-Dream Alpine is the alpine climbing version of the award-winning X-Dream ice tool.
The X-Dream Alpine is the alpine climbing version of the award-winning X-Dream ice tool. It features the same innovative design and geometry that have made the X-Dream so popular, with the addition of the alpine handle that incorporates a spike designed for use in the cane position.
The standard Ice pick with integrated hammer makes the X-Dream Alpine perfect for pounding pitons and clearing icicles. The X-Trigger Fast shaft pommel provides an adjustable third grip position for choking up high or matching on the tool, and a variety of inserts allow the main grip to be modified both in volume and shape to help climbers craft the perfect grip. The result is a fully optimized tool for technical ice, mixed climbing, and adventurous alpine terrain.
The most innovative feature on the X-Dream Alpine remains with the angle-adjustable handle that allows climbers to switch between Dry and Ice positions. Turn the Allen bolt above the grip to switch between the two positions. In the Dry position, the handle rotates upward for a more downward and outward pull. The Ice position drops the handle for a more natural swing and grip on slabby and vertical terrain.
All four picks feature the refined beak and tooth configuration that CASSIN tools are known for. They are designed to provide solid sticks with minimal penetration making them the perfect choice for brittle ice and technical mixed terrain. The included Ice pick delivers a swing that is very similar to the popular X-All Mountain tool with a little extra head weight from the small hammer. The optional Race pick is designed to be used with the regular X-Dream handle and features a sharp beak for grappling with rock along with more aggressive teeth both on the underside and topside of the pick. The optional Mixte pick is a blend between the two with similar angles to the Ice pick but only a small hammer plate and teeth reaching further down the shaft like the Race pick. The optional Total Dry pick is designed for maximum performance on overhanging dry tooling routes and in competitions.
- Hyperlight, perfectly balanced, fully featured tool for alpine climbing and long technical ice routes
- Comes standard with the X-Dream Ice pick and X-Trigger Fast shaft pommel which is adjustable without tools
- Handle features an integrated spike
- Ergonomic handle with patented adjustment system allows climbers to change between Dry and Ice angles
- The handle is constructed from extreme cold resistant polymer laid over the hot-forged aluminum alloy spine
- Optional Mixed and Race picks for amazing versatility
- Fully modular and adjustable for your hand size and route type
- 2 trigger finger ledges (X-Finger Small and X-Finger Large) are included to allow climbers to fine-tune the position of the index finger
- 5 mm X-Rest insert (included) allows climbers to adjust the overall height and size of the handle
- X-Grip 2 friction tape on shaft for good purchase during technical maneuvers
- Shaft Material: 2.5 mm 7075 Alu
- Pick Material: Chromoly Steel
- Spike Material: 6 mm 7075 Alu
- Weight: 630g. - 22,2 oz
- Certification: CE EN13089
- Type 2
Type 2: an ice axe for snow, ice, dry-tooling and more technical routes. The ice axe shaft and interchangeable picks with this classification are marked with a circled letter ‘T’.
No customer reviews for the moment.