- Reduced price
- Body Cords & Accessories
- Coach equipments
- Fencing Bags & Rollbags
- Fencing kit
- Fencing Masks FIE 1600N
- Fencing Plastic Line
- Fencing reel cable and connectors
- Fencing Scoring Equipment
- Fencing Shoes and Socks
- Fencing Wear
- Grips and Accessories
- Mask - accessories
- Tools & Misc
- Gift card
- Health & Wellness
- Bags Backpack
- Cleats Hawesholes Fairleads
- Deck fillers
- Individual Protection
- Maintenance & Cleaning
- Nautical Clothing and Leisure
- Nautical Equipment
- Nautical Safety Equipment
- Navigation instruments
- Sailing Equipments
- Sailing Furniture
- Saling dishes, glasses, cutlery
- Search Light & Torchs
- Water sport
- Windlasses & Winches
- Stop Covid
- Wild Life
Set composed by a Harken Access Manual 500 winch, a 10-hole BigRig plate and a stainless steel mobile jaw which allows the system to be mounted on tubular structures with a diameter from 48 to 50 mm (a minimum resistance of 12 kN is required), on the 4D POLE and on the CEVEDALE tripods series.
Magnificently clear, super user-friendly and with a wealth of great features!.
Magnificently clear, super user-friendly and with a wealth of great features.
- Two customizable fields for ancillary information;
- Four buttons for intuitive user interface;
- Mirrored button function during dive;
- Option to view dive time including seconds;
- Runaway deco alarm;
- Multigas capable;
- Decompression dive planner with user adjustable surface interval;
- Long battery life, user replaceable;
- Does not include interface and software for downloading to pc or mac.
- Max Displayed Depth: 150m / 492ft;
- Memory capacity: 38hr;
- Profile Sampling Rates: 5s;
- Stopwatch: Yes;
- Display: Segment Display;
- Battery Power Indicator: Yes;
- Plan Mode: Yes;
- Choice of Metrical/Imperial Units: Yes;
- Fresh and Seawater Settings: Yes;
- Residual Nitrogen Reset: Yes;
- User Replaceable Batteries: Yes;
- Option To Exclude Audible Alarm: Yes;
- Exclusion of "Uncontrolled Ascent":Yes;
- Ascent Rate Digital Indicator (m/min - ft/min): Yes;
- Altitude Adjustment: Yes;
- Gas switching: Yes.
Mineral Glass Display
Mineral Glass Display. Tempered glass with superior scratch resistance and improved readability in all diving conditions and viewing angles.
Setting the computer to include one or more oxygen enriched - gases (up to 99%) in addition to your main gas; allow you to benefit from shorter decompression times by switching gases during the dive.
Software Upgradeability. Keep your dive computer up-to-date with the latest Mares developments.
Needle-sharp information combined with intelligent placement of information for easiest readability.
No customer reviews for the moment.