- Reduced price
- Body Cords & Accessories
- Coach equipments
- Fencing Bags & Rollbags
- Fencing kit
- Fencing Masks FIE 1600N
- Fencing Plastic Line
- Fencing reel cable and connectors
- Fencing Scoring Equipment
- Fencing Shoes and Socks
- Fencing Wear
- Grips and Accessories
- Mask - accessories
- Tools & Misc
- Gift card
- Horse Riding
- Stop Covid
- Wild Life
Backpack RAID VEST
An innovative vest pack specifically designed for ultrarunners and raid/adventure racers.
An innovative vest pack specifically designed for ultrarunners and raid/adventure racers who require a lot of equipment, but still want to be moving as quickly and effortlessly as possible.
The ergonomic design and 20-liter volume also make it an ideal choice for mountain biking and fast-packing.
The Raid Vest delivers the same incredible comfort, lightweight and durability as the popular Trail Vest Light, but increases both the capacity and the features to accommodate more gear for longer pursuits. Pockets on the chest straps allow gels, bottles and other accessories to be carried where they can be accessed quickly and easily. This also helps with balance when the main compartment is loaded.
EZ OP buckles can be opened with one hand with a single pull of the red tab. Soft 3D mesh padding on the back combines with durable mesh on the shoulder straps for unparalleled comfort and breathability.
Bungee compression straps on the back can be used to hold extra layers or to compress unused space to reduce load shifting.
- Vest pack for Raid and ultra races;
- EZ OP buckles on the waist belt and chest strap;
- Elastic chest strap allows a for tight fit without impeding breathing;
- Ventilated back with mesh padding;
- Breathable mesh on the shoulder straps;
- Side and bottom panels are constructed from strong 210D Ripstop Nylon;
- The front panel is constructed from hyperlight 230D Ripstop Nylon;
- Bungee compression straps hold layers or compress unused space;
- Water bladder sleeve along the back is separated from the main compartment;
- Shoulder straps feature a water bottle/Soft Flask holder on the left and pockets for accessories and gels on the right;
- 2 zippered pockets on the waist belt;
- 2 large external mesh pockets on the sides;
- Internal zip pocket for valuables;
- Express trekking pole carrying system;
- Hidden helmet holder;
- External daisy chain loops for rigging extra gear;
- Available in 2 sizes: S (150-175 cm torso length), L (175-195 cm torso length).
No customer reviews for the moment.