- Gift card
- Bags & Rollbags
- Body cords & accessories
- Fencing kit
- Fencing reel cable and connectors
- Fencing Scoring Equipment
- Fencing Shoes and socks
- Fencing Wear
- Grips and accessories
- Mask - accessories
- Masks FIE 1600N
- Plastic Line
- Tools & Misc
- Horse Riding
- Wild Life
DRUID - Descender
A lightweight, compact auto-braking descender for rope access and rescue designed for semi-static ropes ranging from 10-11 mm.
Proprietary anti-panic function in the lever re-engages the cam if the handle is pulled too far where it could lead to unsafe descent speeds.
The body and lever are made of robust hot-forged aluminum alloy. Mechanical parts are made of precision-cast stainless steel.
The internal mechanism and locking cam use a patented design for smooth action on the rope which prevents rapid wear-and-tear and absorbs energy from small shocks with a slight amount of rope slippage.
The fluid action on the rope also allows the Druid to function well for rope ascent.
The cam can be de-activated with a trigger to allow quick sliding of the rope in situations with no load or limited load. Steel ring for attaching a keeper cord.
- EN 12841/C as a descender of the working line for workers up to 120 kg; can also be used for rope access rescue up to 200 kg.
- EN 341/2A as an emergency evacuation device on a single line for workers up to 120 kg, 11 mm semi-static rope (Lithium 11 mm).
- EN 15151-1 for climbing structures using mountaineering techniques with dynamic ropes ranging from 9.9 to 11 mm.
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like
4 other products in the same category: