- Gift card
- Body Cords & Accessories
- Fencing Bags & Rollbags
- Fencing kit
- Fencing Masks FIE 1600N
- Fencing Plastic Line
- Fencing reel cable and connectors
- Fencing Scoring Equipment
- Fencing Shoes and Socks
- Fencing Wear
- Grips and Accessories
- Mask - accessories
- Tools & Misc
- Horse Riding
- Wild Life
- Stop Covid
Combining the iconic design of the original D-Series regulators with the latest advances in breathing performance technology, SCUBAPRO engineers have created a 21st century regulator in terms of quality, reliability, performance and style.
Full Arm 07 Billboard
Multifunctional Fencing Apparatus with scorer, chronometer, match counter, etc… Power adapter included.
Apparatus for 3 weapons, F.I.E. approved, also suitable for high level competitions.
• Very reasonable price, making it interesting for all fencing clubs. Now everyone can smarten up their club and make use of this amazing signaling apparatus!
• Information visually displayed in various colours for clearer reading and a better visual impact. Although large digits are used, the FA-07 remains moderate in size (55x35cm), allowing it to be easily transported in the carrying case provided.
• Scorer: height of the digits 13cm, legible over 55m.
• Chronometer and Match Counter: height of digits 9cm, legible over 35m. • Red, Green, and White lights signaling hits: brightly lit, legible at 180° as the lights protrude from the front panel.
• Red and yellow cards, priority and lights signalling faults: visible over 25m.
• The back-lit graphic display panel can simultaneously visualize all information: selected weapon, names and nationalities of the fencers (if the competition is operated on-line), power supply voltage, sound volume, etc. The information is displayed in 5 languages.
• Use of highly efficient LEDs which greatly reduce energy consumption (typical 0.5A), facilitating the apparatus to be battery powered; the battery listed in the catalogue, art. 828, enables the uninterrupted use of the FA-07 for 10-12 hours, while a 70Ah car battery lasts 120 hours.
• Sturdy infrared REMOTE CONTROL provided, which can also be connected via cable, as required on high level competitions: infrared rays are effective at a distance of over 20m; lithium-ion battery can be recharged with the cable provided. Charge lasts about 300 competition hours. Useful indicators: low battery signal, battery recharging signal, transmission key. Remote control operated functions: chronometer, hits, matches, red and yellow cards, priority, change of weapon, change of fencers' position, management of on-line matches, etc.
• ETHERNET port. The FA-07 is the first fencing apparatus equipped with an Ethernet port connection. It provides two extremely useful functions: 1) a LAN connection which allows for easy management of a competition (see chapter 6 of the PDF document "FA-07 Users' Handbook"); 2) the possibility to update the FA-07 software via a computer, which saves receiving and inserting components into the apparatus due to changes in rules.
• Two Rs422 ports for sending all FA-07 data to external data gathering, visualization, and Video-refereeing systems, and for TV-Superimpositions. Three "Serial Data" ports to communicate with other FA-07s and other Favero Electronic Design devices. All the 5 ports are opto-isolated to protect fencers from dangerous high voltages.
• REPEATER function. Several FA-07s can be connected in a cascade configuration: the first one works as a piste apparatus and the others as repeaters. Connections can be made with regular, easily available and implemented, 4-wire telephone cables, which can be as long as 100m. Those provided are 15m and 2.5m in length. It is also possible to invert the displayed information on an FA-07 repeater so that, when placing two FA-07 apparatuses back to back, a 360° visualisation can be obtained with all information and lights appearing on the same side.
• Transparent shock-resistant front piece, and sturdy metallic case.
• Protected against errors in power supply voltage (if too high the FA-07 will not switch on) .
• Sound volume can be adjusted from zero (off) to 3 (max).
• Different sounds distinguish the sound of hits from those signalling end of chronometer time and those signalling faults.
• Changing of fencers' position.
• Can work in Epee-Training mode, to signal a quick succession of hits.
• Possibility to enable automatic counting of épée hits.
• 10-minute pause button for dealing with any medical interventions.
• Automatic recognition of the "STM-Wireless" system, which can be connected via the appropriate connector.
• Prearranged for attaching and connecting Towers Lights (not included).
- 90-264V/12Vdc power supply unit;
- remote control;
- carrying case;
- 15m and 2.5m cables for connecting to repeaters, 10m and 1.3m for connecting to remote control and for recharging the remote control battery.
Size and weight:
55x35cm, 8.1kg (carrying case, power supply unit, remote control and cables included).
12Vdc (10.6-14.5Vdc), typically 0.5A, maximum 2.3A with towers lights connected and switched on. 90-264V/12V power supply unit included.
No customer reviews for the moment.