- Reduced price
- Gift card
- Body Cords & Accessories
- Fencing Bags & Rollbags
- Fencing kit
- Fencing Masks FIE 1600N
- Fencing Plastic Line
- Fencing reel cable and connectors
- Fencing Scoring Equipment
- Fencing Shoes and Socks
- Fencing Wear
- Grips and Accessories
- Mask - accessories
- Tools & Misc
- Horse Riding
- Wild Life
- Stop Covid
Combining the iconic design of the original D-Series regulators with the latest advances in breathing performance technology, SCUBAPRO engineers have created a 21st century regulator in terms of quality, reliability, performance and style.
MK17 EVO/S600 DIN
Teaming SCUBAPRO’s best-selling second stage with its environmentally sealed first stage creates a reliable air delivery system for all diving conditions.
Teaming SCUBAPRO’s best-selling second stage with its environmentally sealed first stage creates a reliable air delivery system for all diving conditions. The MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. The S600, with its rugged fiberglass rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and stainless steel front face front face, provides a steady, effortless flow of air, regardless of depth.
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate;
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism;
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions;
- Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports maximise air delivery;
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing;
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures;
- Second stage’s rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is extremely durable;
- Metal valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of aggressive diving;
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch;
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation;
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 1,4 Kg.
No customer reviews for the moment.