- Reduced price
- Body Cords & Accessories
- Coach equipments
- Fencing Bags & Rollbags
- Fencing kit
- Fencing Masks FIE 1600N
- Fencing Plastic Line
- Fencing reel cable and connectors
- Fencing Scoring Equipment
- Fencing Shoes and Socks
- Fencing Wear
- Grips and Accessories
- Mask - accessories
- Tools & Misc
- Gift card
- Horse Riding
- Stop Covid
- Wild Life
MK25 EVO DIN 300/S600 KIT - Regulator
SCUBAPRO's best-selling air-balanced second stage and its top-performing air-balanced piston first stage is a match made in diver heaven.
SCUBAPRO's best-selling air-balanced second stage and its top-performing air-balanced piston first stage is a match made in diver heaven. Well-known for its low work of breathing, year after year this combo has consistently ranked as one of the top-performing regulator systems on the market.
The MK25 EVO first stage lets you enjoy an ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, great sensitivity and impressive airflow. The S600 delivers smooth and easy inhalation and exhalation while offering efficient user controls, including a powerful purge, an inhalation effort control knob and Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA). Together they provide a steady flow of air, regardless of depth, water temperature, or workload.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate;
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance;
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures;
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down; Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret mazimise hose routing options;
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily;
- Air-balanced second stage valve smooths out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures;
- Second stage’s rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is extremely durable;
- Metal valve housing (barrel) is able to withstand years of aggressive diving;
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch;
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation;
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow;
- Weight: 0,9 Kg.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Unendo il design tradizionale degli originali erogatori della serie D e i più recenti progressi della tecnologia dedicata alle prestazioni di respirazione, gli ingegneri di SCUBAPRO hanno creato un erogatore del XXI secolo quanto a qualità, affidabilità, prestazioni e stile.
Mikron è l’erogatore più piccolo e leggero della gamma Aqua Lung. Progettato specificamente per i subacquei che viaggiano e preferiscono portare con sé la propria attrezzatura per avventurarsi in fondo al mare, racchiude grandi capacità performanti all’interno di una struttura compatta.