- Reduced price
- Excursion - Tour
- Body Cords & Accessories
- Coach equipments
- Fencing Bags & Rollbags
- Fencing kit
- Fencing Masks FIE 1600N
- Fencing Plastic Line
- Fencing reel cable and connectors
- Fencing Scoring Equipment
- Fencing Shoes and Socks
- Fencing Wear
- Grips and Accessories
- Mask - accessories
- Tools & Misc
- Gift card
- Horse Riding
- Bags Backpack
- Cleats Hawesholes Fairleads
- Deck fillers
- Individual Protection
- Maintenance & Cleaning
- Nautical Clothing and Leisure
- Nautical Equipment
- Nautical Safety Equipment
- Navigation instruments
- Sailing Equipments
- Sailing Furniture
- Saling dishes, glasses, cutlery
- Search Light & Torchs
- Water sport
- Windlasses & Winches
- Stop Covid
- Wild Life
TRAIL FORCE 5 - Backpack
The Trail Force 5 is a hyperlight form-fitting running vest.
The Trail Force 5 is a hyperlight form-fitting running vest that has been purpose built for sky running races and light and fast missions where having the right gear and enough hydration is critical, but not knowing you’re carrying it is essential.
The vest is formed with enough material to create enough surface contact with the body to limit movement while running.
The main compartment and all accessory compartments feature compression materials to limit load shifting.
Soft, ventilated, moisture-wicking 3D mesh combines with super soft edging material anywhere the vest comes in contact with the body for superior comfort even on bare skin.
The main front closure combines with elasticized adjustability on the sides to fine-tune the fit.
Trekking Poles Holder (sold separately) can be attached for carrying poles when not in use.
- 2-way stretch fabric is superlight, water repellent and fast drying
- Soft, moisture-wicking 3D mesh fabric combines with super soft edging material for superior comfort
- Zippered pocket for mobile phone on the right shoulder strap
- Zippered pocket for accessories on the left shoulder strap
- 2 Soft Flask holders on the shoulder straps are compatible with the new SFC 300 and 600
- 2 wide pockets for gloves and accessories on the shoulder straps
- Main back compartment is accessible from the top
- Hydration compatible
- Side access back pocket can be accessed without removing the pack
- Innovative fast front closure system provides excellent stability
- Functional and fast side adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Trekking Poles Holder is available separately
- Back loops for racing bib, signal chip, or safety lamp
- Reflective highlights for high visibility
- Available in 2 sizes: S (150-175 cm torso length), L (175-195 cm torso length)
No customer reviews for the moment.