Anchor PLATE KIT 12
Comprehensive anchor made of High Corrosion Resistance (HCR) AISI 904L stainless steel for use in ultra-corrosive environments.
You might also like
Comprehensive anchor made of High Corrosion Resistance (HCR) AISI 904L stainless steel for use in ultra-corrosive environments, consisting of a Ø 12 x 110 mm anchor bolt with a single expansion element and a Ø 12 mm multidirectional anchor plate.
- Ideal for bolting a sea cliff or a crag near to the sea where the anchor may be subject to corrosion under stress (Stress Corrosion Cracking);
- Complies with the regulations EN 959 and UIAA-123;
- Anchor plate and bolt are also sold seperately.
- Weight: 142 g;
- Standards: EN 959, EN 795/A;
- Dyameter 10 mm;
- Material: Inox AISI 316L;
- Strength: 25 kN;
- Drilling: 12 mm;
- Drilling depth: 115 mm.
Activity: Climbing, Caving, Canyoning, Mountaineering.
No customer reviews for the moment.